Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

A few of you who are my friends on FaceBook have already seen this, but I think it is cute and thought I would pass it along to my friends.

One of my cousins said:
Forgot to get a halloween costume for saturday.... gonna have to whip something together like my mom did when we were young; wait my mom usually put some flannel on us and one of my dads hats and called us hunters... i dont have any flannel : (
The comments were: (without names)

From me
You could throw a sheet over your head, that was always a good one for me.

Wear pj's rosy your cheeks up, 2 pigtails and a pacifier-easy baby outfit!mao...like when my mom had me wear the boys football pads "here is your costume, you like football, and it will be warm"

from her sister:
Lol, I remember that. Go to Goodwill, get a poncho, make some horn rimmed glasses out of cardboard and go as Ugly Betty.

Ok now your turn. Good last minute costumes that don't cost much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.