Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week-end happenings

It has been a quiet week-end. I rode the exercise bike yesterday morning, I did laundry and grocery shopping on Saturday.

This morning I increased the exercise bike to 35 minutes.

A few weeks ago, Charlie bought some chicks and 2 ducks. He put the ducks in the pond a couple of days ago, but they ran right back to the chicken park.

Today he let them all out into the yard. The chicks apparently think the large ducks are their parents. They want nothing to do with the big chickens.

















Several years ago I planted some Lily-of-the-Valley on the North side of the house. They have always come up, but I don't think they every had any blooms. This year they are finally blooming.










I am not sure where this little purple one came from, I don't even know what it is, but I thought it was pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.