Friday, April 10, 2009

Horses, spring and More Snow

It has been almost a month since I blogged - sorry about that.
Let's see if I can remember what has happened. You know my life is so exciting.

One of Charlie's horses had some health issues and the story is really funny but it might be rated R and they would pull my blog. Let's just say that it is a gelding, but it was having problems with it's male parts. When you see me ask me about it.

The last blog said I thought Spring was almost here, but I had not heard the frogs enough times. Well the old wives tale must have been right because we got a few inches of snow dumped on us last Sunday night and Monday morning. Here are some pictures I took on my way out the door on Monday morning (April 6)


It is a beautiful day today the sun is shining and it is about 57 degrees in Jackson.

For those of you who are not "family" one of my uncle passed away on March 31, after a very short illness. It was good to see all of the family at the funeral, but it is too bad that it was for that reason.

I did some appraising at the Affiliate (State) DI competition on Saturday. There were some really good challenge solutions. Springport has a team going to Globals again. Our all girls technical team. Way to Go !

My home computer has been on the fritz for a couple of weeks, I am writing this at work so I guess I better close now. I'll try to write on Sunday and tell you all. for you southerners that would be y'all, about Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.