Monday, April 27, 2009

Before pictures

I had a Dr. appointment today. There was good news and not so good news. My glucose level was down to 134 this morning. I have lost 3 pounds, Lynn says if I loose 15 more, I can go off all medication,

When I asked him if that meant blood pressure too he said "No, well maybe."

On the South Beach diet they say you should loose 8-12 pounds in the first 2 weeks. I only lost 3 in 10 days. Let me see if I can explain this- I had lost 10 pounds, when my sugar levels were high because I was urinating a lot, and that was urinating out calories.
On the medication I am not loosing as much water or claories

Since December of 2007 when I got the CPAP machine, and thyroid medication I also lost about 10.

Here are a couple of pictures.

December 2007 April 2009












This is my before picture taken today. I am determined to get down to a size.......
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.