Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow, what's new? - 4 H, family visits

It snowed most of the night and most of the day, I think.

Charlie had a 4-H meeting, this afternoon and wanted to get "snacks" for the meeting, so he went to grocery shopping with me. I spent 1/3 more than I usually do.

Charlie's brother, Dick and his wife, drove from Houghton Lake to Lansing to see some of Charlotte's family and came down here for a short visit.

All but 1 of the 4-H members showed up for the meeting, and all but one of those parents, it was an organizational meeting, so he asked the parents to come. One of the families has 6 kids and all but one of them is not old enough to show horses. Boy do they have a lot of energy. The last of them left after 8:00.

Charlie says he is going ice fishing tomorrow, I guess in the evening we are going out to dinner. He told me on Thursday he was taking me out to dinner on Sunday for my birthday.
My don't I lead an exciting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.