Monday, July 30, 2007

Frogs and Toad

I have to share this. Charlie came in this morning asking where the camera was. I walked out and saw what looked like a clod of mud or a wasp's nest on the end of a can. As I got closer I saw that It was neither- it's a gray toad.

Then This afternoon he found these: Real frogs in our artificial pond.










I also got an e-mail today from a woman who found some of my family history pictures on filcker. Crossthwaite family pictures. She says she has some of the same pictures. Her great grandfather was our great grandmother's brother. I am in the process of sending her information and trying to add to hers on Ancestry.com.

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I've ever saw a gray toad, I have however saw a hummingbird with antennae!!!:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Your turn. Let me know what you think.