Thursday, November 8, 2012

Weekly recipes?



I decided I should try a new recipe once a week.  I get tired of cooking the same old stuff, I get tired of eating the same old stuff.
This is what it looked like in the book.  Not bad huh? Notice I am NOT posting a picture of what mine looked like.
 You can find the recipe here .

My opinion?   I'v had, I've made better sweet and sour chicken, I was hungry enough to eat a second helping, but it was not good enough to save for leftovers. 

Charlie’s opinion?   He doesn’t like sweet and sour stuff anyway.  He will eat one recipe that I do on the stove, but only occasionally.

Some people love their crock pots.  I don’t have very good luck with them excejpt for making soup or stew.  I think the problem is that during the week, I am gone 10 hours a day, and by the time I get home most meals are overcooked.

Since I don’t have time to try anything too complicated during the week, I will probably try new things on the weekends, so if you want to find out what’s next check back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.