Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion yesterday, my mothers family, the Gilberts. Descendans of Ile and Mable Gilbert. We had a great time. Of course not everyone could be there, we did have 4 generations, and to my best calculation is that we had 80 relatives there.

Does anybody know how many Great great grand kids there are at the moment?

We took family group pictures, which was a major production in itself, and tried to get pictures of each generation but, we did not get the Great Great Grand children because some of them were napping.

I sent an e-mail to several of you, but just in case you read this and don't get my e-mail. I need names birth dates and parents names of our fifth (5th) Generation, The Great Great Grand kids,
so I can up date our family history book.

Here are a few pictures, I have also put the family group pictures, on Flickr.com. If you do a search for "Gilbert Family Reunion 2009 you should get 9 pictures, if you do a search for betzspt, you should get all of my pictures.

Here are a few that are not on Flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.