Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Robin's Nest Update

When I posted the pictures of the robin's nest a couple of days ago, I didn't realize they were almost ready to hatch.

They look like little mice. On second thought more like tiny naked trolls with the little hair/feather tufts. I guess I have never seen baby wild bird, I've seen chickens, but never wild ones, and chickens have more feathers at birth.


We also have a nest in a cedar tree in the front yard. I thought those had hatched and flown a long time ago, but apparently not, as evidenced by this picture.



Our rhubarb has gone to seed, I never seem to get out there and pick it before it goes to seed, but it is rather pretty this way, but look at the size of the leaf compared to the chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.