Saturday, June 14, 2008

One year.

It has been 11 days since I last posted, I had planned on posting last Sunday evening, but the power went out at 4:00 and I couldn't connect to the internet. I was off on Monday, and when I got back to work on Tuesday I wasn't able to get to it.

We finally got our power back at 2:30 AM Wednesday, Which meant not much sleep, because as you probably know, when the power comes, on things you didn't realize were on come on. Things like Bedroom lights and fans etc. I couldn't get back to sleep so I got up at 3:30 and began cleaning out the freezers and refrigerator. Everything in the freezer had thawed, luckily there wasn't much in there.

Charlie started helping out a guy down the road who has a tree removal business. It is supposed to be part time, but this week he has worked 4 11 or 12 hour days, and is going to work tomorrow. He didn't work today because he had a graduation open house he wanted to attend.

Here are some pictures of the robins. They were taken last week just before the rains came. '


I just realized it has been about a year since I started this blog. (I just checked, it has been exactly one year ago today).

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.