Sunday, February 1, 2009

More Snow and ground hogs day

The weather has been pretty cold all week, but it started to warm up yesterday, it was in the mid 30's but the wind was really bitter. Today the high was 41 degrees in Jackson. It even melted enough to see tiny patch of dirt in the driveway.

These are some pictures I took yesterday afternoon.
This one I took because I thought I like how the snow was draped over the railing like a swag.


This one of icicles on the back roof next to the kitchen window.

I will be really glad when spring is here. Tomorrow is Ground Hogs day, I think there is too much snow for the poor thing to even come out of his den. If he comes out and goes back in it means 6 more weeks of winter.
If he stays out it means an early spring.
What does it mean if he doesn't come out at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.