Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Week-end continued

After thinking about it for a couple of days, I decided I needed to add a couple of things about this camping trip that we will probably remember for years to come.
  • Charlie standing on the floating dock and Tom pulling him in.
  • Kathy using the paddles on the inflatable boat to maneuver the dock around the pond.
  • The frog that tried to eat a snake. I didn't see it and we have no pictures you will have to ask, Charlie or Michelle.
  • Tom floating around on the pond for a long time using the inflatable sides of a kiddie pool (the bottom had a big hole so they cut the sides off).
  • Little Benjamin toddling around falling down then having to crawl to something to pull himself up because he hasn't figured out how to stand up without some support.
  • Benjamin being so overly tired and overly stimulated, and not wanting to go to sleep getting so upset he was sobbing, and then throwing up all over daddy Ben. Papa (Tom) was the only who could finally calm him down.
Actually we might not have remembered them for years, but we will now that I have put it in writing and posted on the web for all the world to see.

2 comments:

  1. I have a picture of Charlie on the dock when Tom was pulling him. It is about the most redneck thing I've ever seen. But it was funny, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you send me the picture, I'll post it, or can you post it in a comment?

    ReplyDelete

Your turn. Let me know what you think.