Friday, February 15, 2008

Brain Pain

My siblings and I did something like this when we were kids, but when somebody broght this to work I couldn't remember what any of them were. I thought I would share it with you- see how many you can figure out. I will post the answers next week.


This is a test to gauge your mental flexibility and creativity, and jus tfor fun- can you figure out what words the letters in each of the phrases below stand for?
Hint sometimes it helps if you do the easy ones first- then put it down for a while the answers may pop into you head at unexpected moments.

Example: 16 = O in a P Answer: 16 Ounces in a Pound

26 = L of the A
7 = D of the W
1001= AN
12 = S of the Z
54 = C in a D (with J)
9 = P in the SS
88 = PK
13 S on the AF
32 = DF at which WF
18 = H on a GC
90 = D in a RA
200 = P for PG in M
(D for PG in M)
8 = S on a SS
3 = BM (SHTR)
4 = Q in a G
24 = H in a D
1 = W on a U
5 = D in a ZC
57 = HV
11 = P on a FBT
1000 = W that a P is W
28= D in F in a LY
64 = S on a CB
40 = D and N on the GF
76 = T in the BP
50 = W to LYL
99 = B of B on the W
60= S in an M
1 = H on a U
9 = J on a SC
7 = B for SB
21 = D on a D
7 = W of the AW
15 = M on a DMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.