Sunday, November 11, 2007

Que' Pasa?

As George Carlin used to say "Que' Pasa?"
My answer, not much this week, pretty quiet here, At work I had orientation for two new library employees, I think they will work out well, they both seem to be a lot of fun and have a lot of enthusiasm.
At home, Winter sports awards- Anna received an all conference academic athlete award for having a grade point of 3.2. She also received an MVP in Cross country, I think all three of the Seniors did for being good role models for the younger team members.

Anna went bowling with the Cross country team on Friday and shopping in Lansing with one of the girls on Saturday. She and Shonda are Christmas shopping again today.

Charlie got a couple more pictures of deer on his trail camera- I think they are of the same deer he got pictures of last week.

Noting else- pasaing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Let me know what you think.